Saturday, July 19, 2014

Refreshing Pineapple Punch

During the two years we lived in Japan, I did not have the normal arsenal of ingredients at my disposal.  In America, to make punch for a party, I used the old stand-by of mixing Rainbow Sherbet, Lemon-Lime Pop, and Hawaiian Punch.  In Japan, I had a lot of time on my hands and endless recipes available to me online.    I learned a new, simple way to make a crowd-pleasing party punch. 

What You'll Need for Refreshing Pineapple Punch:
1/2 c. Lemonade Mix (like Country Time)
48 oz. chilled pineapple juice
2  cans of cold Sprite (3 c.)
2 c. cold water

Instructions:
1.  In a large pitcher, mix together the cold water and lemonade mix. Next, add the other ingredients and stir.  Done! 

2.  You can serve it in a punch bowl or straight out of the pitcher.  If I have a lot of time, I like to make a lemonade ice ring the night before the party.  If not, I serve ice on the side, and it's perfectly chilled.

Helpful Tip:  Add a little splash of Peach Schnapps to each glass for an adult version.   

Adapted from:  http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/country-time-pineapple-punch-60151.aspx







I'd love for you to find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment